It is Friday once again and as per usual, today I am sharing some of my favorites from all over the world wide web. From tutorials on how to add quotes to your photos to an appetizer that's perfect for when you're atching Superbowl - I've got you covered.
01. Rhea of Shades of Styles' tutorial on how to overlay brushed quotes to photos. If you're an instagram and typograhy addict this one's for you!
02. One Kings Lane's living room makeover collaboration with Honestly . . . WTF! The pops of blue againts the white is just so gorgeous.
03. This beautiful Furoshki cloth by The Link Collective. This one is lovely too!
04. Lena Corwin's home photographed by Brian Ferry for Remodelista. I love the orange-y color of the woods especially in the bedroom.
05. This quote: "Once you learn how to be happy you won't tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less."
06. Gina of skinnytaste.com's tomato and mozzarella tart recipe for BHG. The perfect Superbowl appetizer if you're having friends over!
07. Them stunning "everyday" type of rings from Another Feather's Pearl Collection.
08. Katie Holmes' February 2015 Elle Canada cover. I'm in-love with the nautical feel of the cover! The sheer striped button-down she's wearing reminds me of this and this.
09. This breathtaking photo that I found on Tumblr a few weeks back.
Inspired by the tradition of art breaking convention, WWAKE designer Wing Yau re-imagines the traditional solitaire ring with her new series, the Flat Collection. The FLAT COLLECTION takes the mirror image of a ring in profile and folds it in on itself. Both sides are identical and mesmerizing - double-sided stone settings of brilliant opals and rose-cut diamonds bring depth to an elegantly thin silhouette. This collection enters the mirror and brings reflection to life. Some of my favorite pieces from the collection include the suspended arc ring, double-sided flip ring and mirror earrings.
I love popcorn. It is one of those snacks which I wouldn't mind eating every single day. But I'm not gonna lie, there also comes a time when I sort of get tired of eating them and the main reason why is because of it's flavor. You know, eating those typical flavored ones over and over again can be a bit boring — and because of that I have decided to ask Mr Google to help me on finding some of the best and most interesting popcorn recipes available in the WWW. Here are fifteen of the best savory and sweet popcorn recipes that I've found: