Happy weekend friends! I am just stopping by here on the blog today to share all these reaaaaly amazing and exciting memorial day fashion and clothing sales. Have an fun-filled weekend and happy shopping!
Andrew Marc - 30% off of spring 2015 and additional 30% off of sale with code MEMDAY30. Ends 5/25.
Anthropologie - 20% off sale.
Asos - 20% off on all items with code LONGWKND. Ends 5/26.
Banana Republic - 40% off on all orders with code BRSUMMER.
Barney’s Warehouse - up to 50% off site-wide. Ends 5/26.
BaubleBar - free shipping code MEMORIAL20 and save 20%; use the code MEMORIAL25 for 25% off 3 items; or the code MEMORIAL30 to save 30% on 4 or more items. Ends 5/25.
BCBG - 30% off site-wide. Ends 5/26.
Bloomgindales US, UK, AU - big brown bag sale – 20% off sale with code SPRING20. Ends 5/25.
Bluefly - handbag & shoe sale! extra 20% off Chloé, prada, jimmy choo, & saint laurent. Ends 5/26.
Boden - 30% off your order + free shipping and returns over $49. Ends 5/25.
CAMI NYC - $20 off your order with code REWARD20. Ends 5/31.
Club Monaco - additional 30% off on sale items with code MEMORIALDAY.
Current/Elliott - 20% off on all orders with code MD2015. Ends 5/25.
Dolls Kill - 20% off site-wide. Ends 5/26.
Diane Von Furstenberg - additional 30% off on all sale items with code SUMMER30.
Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great. Today I thought I'd share my latest "Friday Favorites" because it feels like it's been over a hundred years already since the last time I shared here on the blog some of my favorite stuff from the world wide web. Enjoy!
01. Free People's Bohemian inspired bridal collection. Priced at between 700 - $1600, the 15-piece collection called "FPEverAfter" is now available on the Free People website.
02. A Little Opulent's Six Facial Massage Techniques to Incorporate Into Your Routine article.
03. Emma Stone's MAy 2015 Interview magazine cover photographed by Craig McDean. I just really admire EVERYTHING about her.
04. These lovely succulents I spotted whilst I was in Baguio City. [ I'll be sharing my Baguio photodiary here on the blog real soon! ]
05. This Robert Kiyosaki quote: "The only person who is going to give you security and the life you want is you."
06. All the beauty sales happening this week. One of my faves is Clarisonic's complimentary bag and cleanser with any purchases of $99 and more.
07. The very dreamy nursery of baby Margaux, jewelry maven Josie Snyder Morel of Dannijo baby. I must say, the Homepolish team did an amazing job on making her ideas come to life.
08. This Brown rice noodles with wild garlic pesto, asparagus and soft goats cheese recipe from Dagmar's Kitchen.
09. This lovely desk from Mio which I spotted whilst browsing the archives of French By Design. #WANT
Based on being open and present, each designs and pieces from the Spring 2015 collection of Upper Metal Class is designed with no closed ends and are left open to represent the openness — to embrace life as it is, to be love and to be here now. The collection also serve as a great reminded for all of us to see and not give into thoughts sweeping us away from enjoying what we have in this very moment.