"six links curated by ITB's Kenny Manalad featuring tutorials, news and photography worth visiting for a leisurely weekend."
•Haircut Alert! Beyoncé Joins Pixie Brigade... But wait, isn't she on tour? What's going to happen when she stands in front of a wind machine? [Allure]
• Michelle Phan is launching her own makeup line which will be called EM. [MichellePhan]
• Got sensitive skin or eyes? If so, then Clinique's latest nail polish line is definitely something you should try. [BeautyEditor]
• Unlike tipping your waiter at a restaurant, figuring out dollar amounts to give your stylists and clinicians can be complicated. So learn the right tipping amount on Beautylish. [Beautylish]
• Oprah wears an enormous yet slimming afro hair for the September cover of O, The Oprah Magazine. [TheCut]
• On Friday, Marc Jacobs releases his 122-piece beauty collection at Sephora. Now comes news that he'll be unleashing a free-standing beauty store in NYC's West Village. [TotalBeauty]