"six links curated by ITB's Kenny Manalad featuring tutorials, news and photography worth visiting for a leisurely weekend."
Anyway, before we proceed on this week's worth visiting links, let me just share to you all these lovely backstage looks from Clements Ribeiro's Fall 2012 collection. I know, this collection is like two seasons ago already but look at the hair and makeup, isn't it gorgeous?
• Want to lop off those locks and donate them to a good cause? Good for you! Read on beautylish.com's guide to growing your hair, chopping it off, and finding a great organization to donate to. [Beautylish]
• Want a butt like Gisele Bundchen's? Fitness guru Tracy Anderson spills how she transformed Gwyneth Paltrow's "long butt" to be as pert as Gisele's [Fashionista]
• We've barely recovered from Beyoncé's pixie cut heard round the world, and now Coco Rocha has decided to chop off her hair. The whole world is going scissor crazy indeed! [TheCut]
• We can count on Jennifer Aniston for the sleekest, humidity-resistant hairstyles, but she went for a more windblown look at the We're the Millers premiere in London. [PopSugar]
• The Best Hair Brushes for Every Type of Styling -- Whether you have full-on ringlets or a head of very fine hair, there's a brush that can help enhance your look. [TeenVogue]
• Want an easy yet healthy way to burn your body fat? Try these foods to spike the metabolism, release fat, and eliminate toxins. [Elle]
(image source: Clements Ribeiro Fall 2012 via 5inchandup)