Friday Favorites #01
Friday, June 13, 2014 • 41 comments
Hooray! It's almost weekend and I am so freakin' excited. To be honest I don't have any plans of going out because yesterday afternoon I got my wisdom tooth extracted and I was advised by my dentist to rest and stay at home for the meantime so I'll probably just do what I do best (lol) watch movies, reply to emails and work on my upcoming blog posts. Anyway, for today's post I thought I'd share what I'm currently loving. I am not sure yet if "Friday Favorites" will be a regular weekly column but if you guys are into this sort of post — please, do let me know using the comment section below.
01. Emerson Fry's easy, breezy and most importantly simple style. Everything I ask for all-year-round.
02. This pocket tote made of soft black leather from Building--Block. the perfect everyday tote bag.
03. My love, Sasha Pivovarova's July 2014 UK Vogue editorial.
04. Michelle Halford of The Design Chaser's office update.
05. Mudpuppy's beautiful ceramic skull planter (which I've also featured on my instgaram account).
06. Joyce Croonen's simple yet very chic DIY desk organizer.
07. Carolina Engman's leather jacket from IRO.
08. Smitten Kitchen's strawberry rhubarb crisp bars recipe. Delish!!!
09. Megan Isobel's "The 8 Hour Project". Perfect for people who suffer quite badly with sleep.