Friday Favorites #06
Friday, July 18, 2014 • 57 comments
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. You have no idea how crazy this week is most especially for us Filipinos. There's a typhoon (lots of rain, strong winds and flood) and we have no freaking electricity in our area for like 34 hours! But everything is back to normal now the sun is already shining and the electricity have already been restored. Right now I've got a lot of catching up to do with emails, blog design works, blogging (and the list goes on and on and on . . .) and to be honest, I don't know where to start. But anyway, here are the things I am loving this week . . .
01. Street style photographer Søren Jepsen of The Locals' Berlin Fashion Week photos for Style Dot Com.
02. Soko Kashiko's pottery gallery in Mashiko, Japan.
03. This chic and beautifully shot romantic relaxed bun hair tutorial from Sans Ceuticals.
04. Babaghuri's beautiful hand-woven towels perfect for any bathrooms. I want to order the navy one.
05. David Lebovitz's Chocolate Mint Brownies recipe.
06. This oversized foldover leather clutch by Marie Turnor.
07. The brick wall in this small home. But I want it in white instead of terracotta.
08. Elle Russia's July 2014 editorial featuring one of my long time favorite model Melissa Tammerijn.
09. The Vintage Loves collection from Free People which features about 200 pieces of vintage-inspired pieces. Love everything!
Have a wonderful and safe weekend, friends!