Friday Favorites #15
Friday, September 19, 2014 • 44 comments
01. This Skåne home styled by Lotta Agaton and photographed by Pia Ulin for Residence Magazine.
02. Rihanna's futuristic goddess look for the latest issue of Tush magazine. Her silver hair in this editorial is just so on point!
03. This photo from one of Europe's oldest cities called Porto (a registered UNESCO World Heritage site).
04. Gemma Ward opening the Spring 2015 Prada show. You have no idea how happy I am seeing one of my favorite supermodels strutting the runway after retiring 8 years ago.
05. this quote: "We must accept the end of something in order to begin to build something new."
06. These uber gorgeous printed and hand-dyed pillows from the Fall 2014 collection of Rebecca Atwood.
07. Textile artist Natalie Miller's very bright and colorful Southern highlands studio as seen on The Design Files. Looking at all those bright colors makes me so happy!
08. This gluten free buckwheat cashew parfait recipe by Sarah Yates of A House In The Hills.
09. This full of colorful clothes rack from San Francisco based store called "Genereal Store". their home decor stuff are soooo good too! (spotted on SF Girl By Bay.)
have a very wonderful, fun and safe weekend especially to my friends that affected by the typhoon here in Manila and other parts of the Philippines! xo