Friday Favorites #16
Friday, September 26, 2014 • 25 comments
01. This gorgeous kitchen photographed by Tracey Ayton for Style at Home. (found on dust jacket attic)
02. The Spring 2015 collection of Balenciaga. Each piece is as always, on point. I especially love look #17.
03. This blueberry ricotta toast from A Beautiful Mess' "3 Easy Party Appetizer Ideas" post.
04. The 9 Models You Need To Follow On Instagram (If you haven't yet!) post on Beauty Editer.
05. This Bob Moawad quote: “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”
06. Fendi's graphic blue eyeliner made from slim leather strips.
07. This photo from Yenny Seo's Effervescent Inspiration post on Studded Hearts.
08. H&M's Fall 2015 lookbook featuring one of my favorite models, Magdalena Frackowiak. I swear, you'll love this lookbook.
09. Douglas Lyle Thompson's landscape photographs. His desolate scenes seem to capture a sense of mystery that immediately jumps out at you and draws you in.
have a very wonderful and fun weekend! xo