The Pros and Cons of Working from Home
Saturday, September 06, 2014 • 45 comments
I've been working from home for years now. Sometimes it's great but sometimes it really sucks. If you're considering of working full-time at home here are some of the things I've found in the past God knows how long that may help you decide . . .
What I Like About Working From Home:
- You can manage your own time.
- Your bed can be your office.
- Don't have to get ready in the morning. Or NOT at all!
- NO commute. NO traffic.
- You can wear whatever you want.
- You can save more money.
- You spend less money.
- Creating your "dream" workspace.
- You can set your own breaks when you need them.
- You can listen to music or watch your favorite series all day.
What I Don't Like About Working From Home:
- It can be lonely.
- Lack of social interaction.
- You're at home all day. It's great yes, but some days it can get really boring.
- You need self discipline.
- There are MANY distractions.
- No reason to dress-up anymore.
- People presume you do nothing all day.
- You have to be self motivated ALL the time.
How about you. What are the pros and cons in your job?
image courtesy of: picjumbo.com