Friday Favorites #19
Friday, October 17, 2014 • 50 comments
01. Jenni Radosevich of I Spy DIY's triangle print mirror. Might have to try creating something like this for my tiny room.
02. ZALORA PH has a huge selection of affordable men's tshirts and one of them is this Amsterdam t-shirt which I so freakin' want.
03. All of Mary Scherpe's food related entry on her amazing blog, Stil In Berlin. Also, if you're planning of visiting Berlin and you're looking for some great guides about the city you should bookmark her blog!
04. This photo from Chopard's "Happy Diamond" collection which features model and socialite Poppy Ddelevingne.
05. This quote: "Once you learn how to be happy you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less."
06. This dining area. . . because why not?!
07. Los Angeles based brand Building--Block's Fall 2014 collection. You should check out the iphone case, bucket bag and cylinder duffle bag. They're all eqaully amazing!
08. Cassie of The Veda House's super minimalist chic guest room. I am so sure all of her guest enjoyed their stay here.
09. The photos from Jessica Stein's latest travel blog post. I can't even describe how wonderful this thermal pool is!
In other news, tomorrow's blog post is all about "making your blog post look more appealing" so if you want to know some tips from me - be sure to visit WKH tomorrow. Have an awesome weekend everyone!