Friday Favorites #17
Friday, October 03, 2014 • 69 comments
01. Ponytail - one of the hair trends this coming Spring 2015. Labels like Vionette, Alexander Wang, Gucci and Jason Wu did it at their SS15 show. You should too!
02. Piggy and Polly's instagram account. I am getting a dog before my birthday which is next month already!!!! Looking at their account makes me a lot more excited!
03.This grey sweater and navy blue high-waisted leather shorts from Need Supply Co.
04. Mllle's Spring 2015 ad campaign shot in Formentera, Spain photograhed by Henrik Purienne featuring model Cailin Russo.
05. This quote: "Go out into the world. Take trains and planes to places you haven't been before."
06. Rowena of Rolala Loves' Turks and Caicos getaway photo diary. The white sand, crystal clear water and the sun. Can somebody please, take me there!
07. Dona Hay's salted caramel brownie sandwich cookies recipe. Mouth watering salted caramel frosting sandwiched between two chewy brownie cookies? Yes, puh-lease!!!!
08. This DIY bright pink cactus pot that I spotted on House To Decor.
09. This really g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s dining room. I am 101% sure that you guys already know the reason why. **winks**
Have an amazing weekend everyone! xx