Friday Favorites #23
Friday, November 14, 2014 • 39 comments
01. Honestly . . . WTF's do-it-yourself leather fringe clutch. I like how the fringe added an extra ooomph to an otherwise simple clutch.
02. This gorgeous apartment built by Neometro, a Melbourne developer, which offer residences to people who downsize from a house to an apartment without compromising living situations.
03. Taylor Swift's Wonderland Magazine December 2014 issue cover photographed by Thomas Whiteside. She looks so different in this cover which I really love!
04. Lily Aldridge's fringe in this S Moda editorial. I like the rocker chic vibe!
05. This Paulo Coelho quote: “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
06. Nina Leen's photographs from the Helena Rubinstein beauty school (circa 1940). A bit eerie but in a good way.
07. Renee Kemps' Autumn salad with sweet potato, pumpkin and goat cheese recipe. This is so freakin' perfect for people like me who'svery much into sweet potatoes.
08. The new Fifty Shades of Grey trailer. Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson Get Hot and Steamy! ** hint hint **
09. This holiday pop-up store in San Francisco called Half Hitch Goods. The items that they sell are all so gorgeous. Wouldn't mind having them all. (via sfgirlbybay)
Have an awesome weekend everyone!