Friday Favorites #24
Friday, November 21, 2014 • 73 comments
01. Oui's Spring / Summer 2015 campaign. The photos from this campaign made me really excited for the SS15 season!
02. German artist Matthieu Bourel's surreal collages of vintage portraits. Love how visually compelling his works are.
03. One of my favorite lifestyle blogger, Erin of Apartment 34 is pregnant! Congrats Erin! I am so freakin' excited for your future baby updates and nursery design ideas.
04. This gorgeous home in California designed by Amber Interiors. I'm obsessed with all the Moroccan inspired rugs and tiles.
05. This Neil Gaiman quote: "The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can."
06. Sara of A House In The Hills' latest recipe, simple potato and kale salad. It's perfect for when you want something that's delicious and filling. It looks so good too!
07. All Black's navy blue Annona Calf Hair Sneakers (available at Anthropologie). It looks so awesome and super comfortable.
08. This uber quick and easy repurposed desk organizer perfect for cacti and succulents lover like me! Definitely gonna make one of this soon.
09. One of the biggest hair trend this year, the man bun. They're like the perfect hybrid of casual and classic.
Have a super fun and interesting weekend, friends! xx