Friday Favorites #22
Friday, November 07, 2014 • 90 comments
01. Mega Magazine's November 2014 cover featuring cousins Sheryl, Donna and Sunshine Cruz.
02. Snug Studio's 2015 calendar. This calendar is sure to make your boring wall more interesting.
03. All the shirts and sweaters from artist Richie Culver's limited edition capsule collection for Topman. I especially love this, this and this one.
04. Mango's chunky knitwear, soft camel coats, sweaters and cozy turtlenecks perfect for the upcoming colder days.
05. This quote from Singer-songwriter Patrick Stump: When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.
06. This beautiful minimalist converted farm house located in Fredensborg, Denmark. As Christina puts it : “My motto is to keep colors restrained and let them talk to one another.”
07. This super popular dish in Japan called Okonomiyaki. I actually haven't tried this one yet but judging by its look - I can already imagine how freakin' delicious this is.
08. Joyce Croonen of My Dubio's cashmere painted ikea stools. Looks so amazing!
09. Them perfect pillow lipssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! (found on tumblr)
Happy, happy weekend friends!