Friday Favorites #26
Friday, December 19, 2014 • 19 comments
01. This chocolate peppermint biscotti recipe from World Market. These cookies make a perfect holiday gift.
02. Erica of Honestly . . . WTF's do-it-yourself crystal confetti party shoes. Just in time for the coming Christmast parties.
03. Victoria's Secret angel Barbara Fialho's January 2015 Marie Claire Australia editorial. She's such a babe!
04. Jamie Oliver's holiday-perfect black forest gateau recipe. This is seriously what I need right now!
05. These friendly reminders: “Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.”
06. The Sephora for Pantone Color of The Universe MArsala collection. So many awesome stuff!
07. All the pieces from Megan Rusner's Bauble Bar collection. The cuff (pictured), necklace, earrings . . . they're all so perfect!
08. On the Sly's uber lovely collection of screen-printed cushions, pillow cases and tea towels. One of each, please?
09. A Little Opulent's "A Beginner's Guide To Eyeshadow" article. A perfect read for all the beauty newbies. :)
Happy weekend guys! xo