Friday Favorites #25
Friday, December 05, 2014 • 21 comments
01. Jacquie Aiche's beautiful collection of jewelry. The ear jackets, finger bracelets, stackable rings layer worthy necklaces . . . I want them all for Christmas.
02. This winter white cozy bedroom. This is the kind of space I wouldn't mind spending my whole 24 hours.
03. These five safe, easy and effective ways to cure a hangover article over at Beauty Editer. Just in time for the weekend and holiday celebrations.
04. This fig salad with bacon recipe from Gotuje, Bo Lubi. I love how bright, fresh (and delicious) it looks. This must be so good.
05. All the cheery quotes from fashion blogger / graphic designer . Her writing / typography skills is something I've been wanting to learn for aaaaages.
06. A Beautiful Mess' do-it-yourself dried citrus ornaments. If you love the smell of citrus — be sure to give this a try.
07. These vintage ballerina photos from the Life Magazine archives.
08. Michelle Halford of The Design Chaser's styling for Sleepyhead's "sanctuary beds". I'm so obsessed with the bed linen and pillow covers.
09. These backstage photos from the Burberry Spring / Summer 2015 show. From the au naturel makeup to the red bold lips and loose romantic waves. The whole look is so perfect for the holiday season.
happy weekend everyone! xo