Tasty Tuesday: 15 Pie and Tart Recipes To Try This Holiday Season
Tuesday, December 02, 2014 • 40 comments
I can't believe that it has been more than seven (yes, seven!!!) months since the last time I shared a "Tasty Tuesday" post here on the blog. But don't worry guys I'll be posting recipe entries here on the blog more often starting today — and soon there will also be personal / orginial recipes so stay tuned for that.
Anyway, since we are now just 23 days away from Christmas I thought I'd share today some savory and sweet pie and tart recipes perfect for your holiday celebrations such as office parties, family gatherings and friend get togethers. Here they are:
• Mini Chicken Pot Pies from Food 52
• Nectarine, Mascarpone and Gingersnap Tart from Smitten Kitchen
• Cherry Buttermilk Clafoutis from A Couple Cooks
• Sweet Cherry Pie with Amaretto Whipped Cream from How Sweet It Is
• Caramel Pear Pie with Oat Crumble from A Cozy Kitchen
• Arugula and Cremini Quiche with Almond Meal Crust from Cookie + Kate
• Chocolate Avocado Tartlets from A House In The Hills
• Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pie from Love and Lemons
• Gluten Free Nectarines and Pomegranate Tarte from Tartlette
• Chicken and Artichoke Heart Potpie from THE Martha Stewart
• Raspberry Walnut Tart from Simply Recipes
• Chocolate Pecan Pie with Bourbon Maple Whip Cream from Honestly, Yum!
• Nuttela Pie Pops from Call Me Cupcake
• Christmas In A Tart by Faux Martha
Which one (or two, or three, or four) of these recipes are you going to try or have already tried? Let me know in the comment section below.
featured image from callmecupcake.se