Friday Favorites #29
Friday, January 30, 2015 • 52 comments
It is Friday once again and as per usual, today I am sharing some of my favorites from all over the world wide web. From tutorials on how to add quotes to your photos to an appetizer that's perfect for when you're atching Superbowl - I've got you covered.
01. Rhea of Shades of Styles' tutorial on how to overlay brushed quotes to photos. If you're an instagram and typograhy addict this one's for you!
02. One Kings Lane's living room makeover collaboration with Honestly . . . WTF! The pops of blue againts the white is just so gorgeous.
03. This beautiful Furoshki cloth by The Link Collective. This one is lovely too! 04. Lena Corwin's home photographed by Brian Ferry for Remodelista. I love the orange-y color of the woods especially in the bedroom.
05. This quote: "Once you learn how to be happy you won't tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less."
06. Gina of skinnytaste.com's tomato and mozzarella tart recipe for BHG. The perfect Superbowl appetizer if you're having friends over!
07. Them stunning "everyday" type of rings from Another Feather's Pearl Collection.
08. Katie Holmes' February 2015 Elle Canada cover. I'm in-love with the nautical feel of the cover! The sheer striped button-down she's wearing reminds me of this and this.
09. This breathtaking photo that I found on Tumblr a few weeks back.
Have a happy weekend, everyone!