Friday Favorites #27
Friday, January 16, 2015 • 62 comments
01. Kim Kardashian's February 2015 Vogue Australia cover. I am not a fan of hers but I must say, I'm in-love with the cover — probably because it's very minimalist. Haha!
02. Aimee of Swelly Made's do-it-yourself gold gilded geode ring. They look so freaking cool and expensive!
03. This oversized crew neck sweatshirt from Just Female. Love the contrast cloud print design.
04. Jodie of What's Cooking, Good Looking's soba noodles with ginger tahini, crispy kale, shallotsa and romaine recipe. It looks very delicious and filling.
05. This quote which I found on Pinterest: "There are hidden opportunities hidden inside every failure."
06. Lorde's hair, makeup, outfit and diamonds (of course) at the 2015 Golden Globes. She looks so perfect that night!
07. These cool do-it-yourself "This is why I'm hot" and "gold lips" travel mugs from Studio DIY.
08. Cinemas of India, a series of photographs by Sabine Haubitz and Stefanie Zoche featuring the very rich and beautiful old movie theaters in South India. Seen on Miss Moss.
09. This apartment. I'm obsessed with the dining table and chairs . . . the pendant light looks good too!