Friday Favorites #28
Friday, January 23, 2015 • 33 comments
01. Ripped jeans . . . because they're DA BOMB! Here are a few of my favorites [ click / click / click / click / click ] any faves?
02. Julia Hafstrom's Vogue Germany February 2015 editorial photographed by Dan Martensen
03. The work space in this home styled by Pella Hedeby and Marie Ramse. Love the desk and the photos hanging in the wall.
04. All the photos from Cereal Magazine's blog. They're so freaking on pointttttt!
05. This quote from SFM's pinterest page: I'm going to make everything around me beautiful and that will be my life. ― Elsie De Wolfe
06. Soph of & Other Things' photos of Kawah Putih, a crater lake situated on Mount Patuha, south of Bandung, Indonesia. Take me here!
07. This super chic and easy do-it-yourself mylar containers from Lovely Indeed
08. Honest Cooking's buttery chocolate sticky buns recipe. Perfect for a bread addict like me.
09. Lene Risvik Johannessen of My Fashion Inspirations' instagram page.
happy weekend you everyone!