Friday Favorites #30
Friday, February 13, 2015 • 51 comments
01. Photographer Pierre Carreau's fast-exposure shots of the Caribbean waves. I swear, at first I thought they were hand-painted.
02. Daria Werbowy's March 2015 Vogue Paris cover. Kate Moss and Lara Stone's covers were both stunning too!
03. Jean Stories' instagram account. If you're a fan of jeans ( and I am so sure you guys are!) you have to follow their account.
04. The dining area in this beautiful white flat with vintage-y touch from Fantastic Frank.
05. This quote which I found on Pinterest: Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
06. Kaitlyn Ham of Modern Legacy's Common Project sneakers and Alexander Wang bag in this blog post.
07. Joan Smalls' May 2014 Vogue Italia editorial photographed by Solve Sundsbo. Loooove all the photos especially the one wherein she was floating in the water like a mermaid.
08. Eva Kosmas Flores of Adventures in Cooking's cranberry cheese muffin recipe on Design Love Fest. They look so good!
09. This moon jellyfish photograph that I spotted on Studded Hearts. Looks so calming and peaceful!
have an awesome weekend you guys!