Friday Favorites #31
Friday, February 20, 2015 • 40 comments
I know, it's only Friday but allow me to say this now, " what a crazy week it's been". So many things have happened this week both on and off-line — thank God they're all good! Plus, it's also Fashion month aka the best month blog about you know, what we all love — the latest collections, hair and makeup trends, street style looks and so much more. Anyway, here are some of the many links that I've bookmarked this week:
01. Chapter Friday's article regarding on what happen when you're a workaholic. The "You think about what you have to do. All the time. Anywhere." part is so true!
02. Mikko Puttonen's Instagram account. Not only is he handsome but also stylish. . . ps; his blog is awesome too!
03. Andrea of Dishing Up The Dirt's rosemary roasted grapes and cashew cheese crostini recipe. #ThePerfectAppetizer
04. Danish textile designer Annemette Beck's apartment. I especially love the home office. So bright and chic!
05. This friendly reminder: "Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the result."
06. This photo of indoor plants that I spotted while browsing Swelly Made. Now I want to put some on my work space.
07. Adam Katz Sinding's Street Style photos for W Magazine. Also, how adorable is that puppy bag in the photo?
08. All the backstage happening at New York Fashion Week. If you want to have a glimpse of what's happening backstage at fashion shows, be sure to check out Beauty Editer's "backstage beauty" segment.
09. Anna Gardner a.k.a Vivianna Does Makeup's #ITGTopShelfie feature. Oh Anna, you're such a babe.
have an awesome weekend, everyone! xo