Friday Favorites #32
Friday, March 06, 2015 • 67 comments
01. This Instagram account called @ihavethisthingwithfloors ― I guess it's pretty explanatory, right? What I really love about this account aside from the gorgeous #ihavethisthingwithfloors photos is that you can also submit your own photo so if you have an awesome "from where I stand" shot, I suggest that you submit it to them.
02. Insta-famous male model Lucky Blue Smith ( @luckybsmith on Instagram ) ― my man crush all day, everyday. From his height to his blue eyes, platinum blonde hair and style . . . everything about him is just so perfect!
03. This photo that I found whilst on Tumblr. Made me wish that it'll be forever cold here in the Philippines.
04. Jessica of How Sweet It Is' chocolate poundcake with bacon bourbon frosting recipe. Yum!
05. This Mary Oliver quote: "Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable." Need I say more?
06. The black tiles in this kitchen. Normally, I would prefer an all-white kitchen but with this one, I think that the use of black tiles is really great. It gives the kitchen an more glamorous and cozy feel.
07. Kim Kardashian is now officially a blonde! The 34-year old reality star and mogul in the making debuted her platinum blonde locks at the Balmain show during Paris Fashion Week on Thursday, March 5 where she sat front row with Kanye West and Kris Jenner. Personally, I do love it. How about you guys?
08. Amanda Shadforth of Oracle Fox's Celine shoes. I swear, this shoes literally made me speechless! I so love its gold geometric heels.
09. Rupaul's Drag Race Season 7. You have no idea how obsessed I am with this show. I actually have seen every season of Rupaul's Drag Race except the first one and have been waiting for season 7 to air and finally, after months of waiting it's already begun. I also love the new format of UNTUCKED because it's more candid. I love how you can witness all the backstage shenanigans before after after elimination. My favorite queens this season are Miss Fame, Pearl, Violet Chachki, Jasmine Masters, Trixie Mattel Kennedy Davenport and Max. Do you guys watch this show?
Have an awesome Friday, everyone! xo