I'm Back! + Friday Favorites #33
Friday, March 27, 2015 • 85 comments
Happy Friday guys! Sorry I've been a bit quiet, well non-existent on the blogging and social media — except my personal facebook account — side of things these past few days. I just took a teeny-tiny much-needed breaks to refresh my mind and you know, just be physically and mentally relaxed. But don't worry, because I am now so back on track so expect for me to be as active again as I was before.
01. Lady Gaga's The Hollywood Reporter cover alongside her stylist, Brandon Maxwell photographed by Karl Lagerfeld inside Coco Chanel's apartment in Paris.
02. The styling that Maria Olsson Nylander did in this space for KK Living Magazine. Modern meets traditional it is. [ spotted on my unfinished home ]
03. The very dramatic and artistic hair and makeup at the Givenchy Fall 2015 show in Paris. Creativity at it's finest!
04. Artist Maria Aristidou's incredible portraits of famous figures using a surprising material: coffee.
05. This quote: "Live by the sea with salt water in your hair." — because it is officially summer here in the Philippines!
06. Paris based interior designer and architect François Champsaur's apartment. One word: OBSESSED.
07. Model Agne Konciute's April 2015 Russian Vogue editorial photographed by Alex Bramall.
08. Katie of Butter Lust Blog's "Tres Leches" cake recipe. I actually saw this kind of cake when I went to the coffee shop near us earlier to day but unfortunately, I was not able to try it . . . but it looks really good!
09. Byrdie Beauty's "A Day in the Life: How Top Ballerinas Really Eat" article. Read it. I'm sure you guys will love it too!
have an awesome weekend, everyone! xx