Friday Favorites #34
Friday, April 10, 2015 • 73 comments
I cannot believe that it's Friday already! I don't know about you guys but it seems like time passes by so quickly ( at least for me ) lately. Can you imagine, five days from now we're already half way through the month of April?! Anyway, what are your plans this weekend? Will you be just staying at home or spending your days outside, with you family and friends?
01. Supermodel Karlie Kloss' Spring 2015 Porter Magazine cover. Isn't that pooch she's carrying so cute?
02. This lovely white home from Alvhem Mäkleri. I could totally see myself padding around this serene apartment all day, everyday.
03. Anna Selezneva's April 2015 Vogue China Collections editorial photographed by David Bellemere. Love the Giambattista Valli hair accessory she's wearing in this shot.
04. Istanbul-based photographer Merve Özaslan's collection of creative photo collages made of vintage black and white photos with fragments of natures.
05. The first step to getting what you want is having the courage to get rid of what you don't.
06. Love, Rosie. What an awesome movie! The love James has for Rosie is so amazing and they're so cute together! Here's my favorite quote from the movie:
“You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”
07. This gluten-free almond cake recipe from Anne-Ruth Dekker of Kook Meisje.
08. 86-years-old Instagram sensation Baddie Winkle's campaign for LA-based brand Dimepiece. This woman is phenomenal.
09. Crystal hair charms! If you still have no idea what hair accessory to wear this festival season why not try hair charms? I think they're cool — very affordable too.
Have an awesome and fun-filled Friday, friends!