Friday Favorites #35
Friday, May 22, 2015 • 69 comments
Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great. Today I thought I'd share my latest "Friday Favorites" because it feels like it's been over a hundred years already since the last time I shared here on the blog some of my favorite stuff from the world wide web. Enjoy!
01. Free People's Bohemian inspired bridal collection. Priced at between 700 - $1600, the 15-piece collection called "FPEverAfter" is now available on the Free People website.
02. A Little Opulent's Six Facial Massage Techniques to Incorporate Into Your Routine article.
03. Emma Stone's MAy 2015 Interview magazine cover photographed by Craig McDean. I just really admire EVERYTHING about her.
04. These lovely succulents I spotted whilst I was in Baguio City. [ I'll be sharing my Baguio photodiary here on the blog real soon! ]
05. This Robert Kiyosaki quote: "The only person who is going to give you security and the life you want is you."
06. All the beauty sales happening this week. One of my faves is Clarisonic's complimentary bag and cleanser with any purchases of $99 and more.
07. The very dreamy nursery of baby Margaux, jewelry maven Josie Snyder Morel of Dannijo baby. I must say, the Homepolish team did an amazing job on making her ideas come to life.
08. This Brown rice noodles with wild garlic pesto, asparagus and soft goats cheese recipe from Dagmar's Kitchen.
09. This lovely desk from Mio which I spotted whilst browsing the archives of French By Design. #WANT
have an awesome weekend, everyone! xx