Friday Favorites #36
Friday, June 12, 2015 • 36 comments
Happy Friday y'all! How's your week going so far? Mine as usual is still a bit busy but I am so proud of myself because I was able to manage updating my blog everyday. I don't know about you but for me, as a full-time blogger that's a very huge accomplishment. Here are some of the things I am loving this week.
01. The new look of Will Taylor's blog, Bright Bazaar. I love how clean, sophisticated and user-friendly it is now! Congrats Will!
02. Erin of Naturally Ella's buttermilk spelt baked dougnuts recipe. YUM!
03. Huffington Post's "The 100 Most Influential Women On Twitter" article.
0. Dream catcher tattooooooooooooooooooooooo.
05. This Roald Dahl quote: “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
06. Everything about Grace of That Grace Girl's blog — especially her photography, always on point. I'm obsessed!
07. Jenni Radosevich of I Spy DIY's super cute quote bubble welcome mat.
08. This gorgeous black and white home with wood accents I spotted whilst browsing My Unfinished Home.
09. Margo of The Overseas Escape's Santorini photo diary. #DreamDestination
What are some of the things you're loving this week? Let me know using the comment section below. xx