Friday Favorites #39
Friday, July 31, 2015 • 48 comments
01. Kim Kardashian-West's August 2015 Vogue Spain editorial shot by Theo Wenner. It's probably her best fashion editorial so far.
02. This really gorgeous Danish villa called Villa Bel Colle. Love the white walls and high ceilings.
03. Pastel blue nail polish. If you're looking for the perfect pastel blue nail polish for fall — you've got to see this, this, this and this one. I swear, you'll love them.
04. My Recipes' Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Green Garlic recipe. Looks so darn delicious!
05. This quote: “Never get so busy making a living you forget to make a life.”
06. Heidi of My Foodie Crush's Charred Corn with Rosemary Grilled Pizza recipe. I definitely need to try this pizza recipe ASAP!
07. French Photographer Guillaume Amat's series of serene landscape photos with a mirror.
08. This gorgeous photo of Mary Seng I spotted on This Is Glamorous.
09. L'agence's breezy, yet sophisticated maxi tie waist shirt dress. The perfect summer outfit.
What are some of the things you guys are loving this week? Let me know in the comment section below.