Happy Tasty Tuesday everyone! Hope you're all having a great week so far. I don't know about you, but corn is one of those foods that I love and will never get tired of eating. I really love how versatile and nutritious this farmer's market staple veggie is — you can eat it right off the cob, on a barbecue, soup or as part of a salad. If you love corn just as much as I do, lucky you because in this post I am sharing ten of the may best corn recipes I've spotted from around the web.
1. Sauteed Corn, Green Onions, and Shiitake Mushrooms from Food52 ( featured image )
2. Charred and Raw Corn with Chile and Cheese from Bon Appetit
3. Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie from Pinch of Yum
4. Creamy Fried Confetti Corn from The Gracious Wife
5. Mexican Grilled Corn from Show Me The Yummy
6. Summer Corn Chowder from Cooking Classy
7. Fresh Corn Tortillas from Bon Appetit
8. Garlic Chicken, Zucchini and Corn from iFood Real
9. Corn, Zucchini and Lime Pizza from Stephie Cooks
10. Grilled Halibut with Cherry Tomato and Corn Salsa from Domesticate Me
What is your favorite corn recipe?