Friday Favorites #40
Friday, August 07, 2015 • 39 comments
01. Steph of Coco Chic Blog's 'how to turn your blog into a brand' article. If you are planning to turn your blog into a brand be sure to read her post about it.
02. Kaity of Modern Legacy's outfit on this blog post. I am freakin' obsessed with her Givenchy Antigona bag! #DreamBag
03. Apartment 34's 'berry' healthy coconut milk popsicle recipe. Perfect for the humid Philippine weather!
04. Blogger Renee Kemps' roasted plum cupcakes with cashew maple cream recipe. It looks heavenly you guys!
05. This Oscar Wilde quote: “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.”
06. This super gorgeous and bright apartment. I want to move here so bad.
07. Australian blogger Broke Testoni's bright and minimal home. So gorgeous!
08. Madewell's new york my love tee and paris mon amour tee - which is unfortunately already sold-out. :(
09. This photo that I took when my cousin and I went to BenCab Museum in Baguio City. Let me know if you want to see more photos from this museum and I'll make a post about it.
What are some of the things you guys are loving this week? Let me know in the comment section below.
By the way guys, I joined the Zalorra Blogger comeptition and I would highly appreciate if you all can help me win. All you have to do is download the Zalora iOS / Android mobile app using my referral link (don't forget to open it too) and that's it. The challenge starts today and will run through August 15, 2015 at 12nn. thank you guys so much in advance!