I cannot believe that it has been over a couple of months since the last time I posted a Friday Favorites entry here on the blog so today I thought I'd post once because honestly, I missed this segment a lot.
1. Sonja and Alex of A Couple Cooks' Crispy Baked Fries with Garlic Rosemary Aioli recipe. Just what I needed on a Friday night.
2. Frida Ramstedt of the blog Trender's wall art full of black and white photographs and prints. #HomeGoals
3. Kylie Jenner's outfit in the photo below. Looking smokin' hot from head to toe! Also, can we just take a second to appreciate the fierceness of her tom ford canvas lace-up over-the-knee boots?
get the look: haider ackermann wool-blend coat (matches fashion), steve fabrikant vintage knit dress, tom ford canvas lace-up over-the-knee boots (neiman marcus, vestiaire collective), givenchy pandora box bag (net-a-porter, the real real, lane crawford, bergdof goodman, my theresa, matches fashion, nordstrom), tom ford conrad sunglasses (nordstrom)
4. The Atacama Desert in Chile. Yes, this beautiful view is a desert which turns into a dreamy flower field when it experiences heavy rainfall during the Southern Hemisphere's spring season (October and November). This year's bloom was brought on by the same weather patterns that created Hurricane Patricia ― the most powerful hurricane ever recorded. (first seen on mymodernmet)
5. This gold-plated Larsson & Jennings watch (available at nordstrom and net-a-porter). This in my opinion is what a statement watch should be ― timeless and versatile.
What are some of the things you guys are loving this week?