Friday Favorites #52
Friday, May 13, 2016 • 33 comments
a few of the many things I am loving this week . . .
1. Andrea of Dishing Up the Dirt blog's Spring Pea Spaghetti with Herbed Tahini Sauce recipe. Will definitely do this recipe at home soon!
2. This beautiful green velvet sofa. Such an amazing statement living room piece. Obsessed. (seen on cocolapine)
3. This amazing all-black off-duty model look photographed by Caroline. ** Get the look: H&M leather pants, Monki Oversized Duster Coat, ASOS Sweater With Turtleneck in Soft Yarn, Aldo Eagerton Black Croc Flat Shoes, ASOS Vintage Leather Cross Body Bag With Metal Ring Detail **
4. Peter Fischli and David Weiss’s "Ten Lessons For How to Work Better" installation in a six stories building on Houston street in New York.
5. Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's June 2016 Vogue UK cover photographed by Josh Olins in the Norfolk countryside.